Can you tell if a cat will be friendly, aggressive or laid-back simply by taking a quick look at its color? That question has perplexed cat owners and scientists alike for years. Although it's pos ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
If something happened to a family member, you would rush to the emergency room—such as with a broken bone, car accident or severe illness that couldn’t wait for office hours. So, it only makes sense that sometimes there are medical situations involving a pet that may require emergency care too. That’s why Animal Emergency Centre exists. We are here to help your pet with a serious, unexpected medical issue. Since we are open after hours through the week and all day and night on weekends, you can count on us to be there when you need us most.
While your regular Studio City vet is a great resource for simple medical issues or preventative care, urgent situations require emergency services from trained professionals. Some of the reasons you may choose to contact us include:
• Fatigue – When your cat or dog is showing signs of fatigue that are beyond normal, it may be a sign of a serious illness. This is one case where you will want to reach out to your vet as soon as possible—if this occurs after hours or on weekends, the Animal Emergency Centre can help.
• Seizures – There is nothing scarier to a pet parent than seeing a beloved pet having a seizure. Getting your pet to the emergency veterinarian right away is always a good idea.
• Vomiting – While every pet has an occasional vomiting issue, ongoing stomach illness may require prompt attention.
• Broken Bones – When your pet is showing signs that he or she may have a broken bone or even an acute muscle pain, getting medical care right away can help your pet to feel more comfortable and may prevent further injury.
• Internal Injuries – If you think your pet may have internal injuries, such as from an automobile accident or fall, seeking emergency care could mean the difference between life and death. Animal Emergency Centre is here for you.
Sometimes prompt medical attention for your pet can mean the difference between life and death. The team at Animal Emergency Centre in Studio City is available to assist you after hours Monday through Friday and 24 hours a day on weekends and holidays.
You can reach Animal Emergency Centre by phone at (818) 760-3882 or for non-urgent questions and concerns you can connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or contact us by email. We are happy to help you when you need us most.